Although vertical profiling at remote sites is our primary focus, the Ozone Water Vapor group has worked on many special projects and campaigns, often that profile ozone well into the stratosphere.
These extra projects are often with other NOAA Global Monitoring groups, as well as external agencies. Complimentary constituent data are also measured by our most frequent collaborators:
- GML Global Greenhouse Gas Reference Network
- Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Climate Research Facility
- GML Halocarbons & other Atmospheric Trace Species Group (HATS)
- GML Aerosols Group (AERO)
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
Our instruments have been included in the following campaigns:
- Erie, Colorado – BAO tower studies
- GloPac 2010 - on Global Hawk
In addition, we are currently collaborating with the CCGG Group and the Coast Guard based in Alaska and measure ozone during regular coastal patrols.