The configuration file for data.edit.psap_cts. It is located in $DB/etc/$STATION/cts.$STATION.conf or in the default location $DB/etc/cts.conf. If the station specific file does not exist then the default one is used. After any changes to this file the cache for edited data should be invalidated.
Lines beginning with '#' are treated as comments. Comma separated.
Start time that this set of parameters and neph applies to this PSAP. If omitted (blank field) or zero, then it defaults to the start of any data (-infinity). Any convertible time format is accepted.
PSAP specifier (for example: “A11”).
The literal word “STOP”, disables the correction until another segment is started.
Neph specifier (for example: “S11”).
Optional list of parameters to set, semicolon separated and case insensitive:
- records:A11a:A11m:S11a - List of records needed to process data.
- modify:A11a - List of records to alter.
- cut or nocut - Enable or disable cut size smoothing for Neph data.
- asymmetry:0.9893:3.96356:7.464439:-7.143889 - Asymmetry parameter coefficients, in ascending order.
- weiss:0.815:1.238 - Weiss correction coefficients.