2008 Amospheric Chemistry Review » Materials
ESRL Atmospheric Chemistry Research Review – Materials
- Overview Information
- Topic Summaries
- Supporting Documents
- ESRL Publications and Hirsch Index Statistics
- Publications 2004-2007 Summary Data
- Publications Listing 2004-2007 (xls)
- Hirsch Index ESRL Distribution Plot
- Hirsch Index Scientist Listing (xls)
- Hirsch Index Reference
- ESRL Awards
- ESRL Memberships and involvement in prestigious organizations.
- ESRL service of individuals in technical and scientific societies such as journal editorships, election to boards or executive level offices, service on U.S. interagency groups, service of individuals on boards and committees of international research-coordination organizations.
- ESRL leadership and participation in national and international state-of-science assessments.
- ESRL Sampling Locations (xls)
- ESRL collaboration with other national and international research groups, both inside and outside of NOAA as well as reimbursable support from non-NOAA sponsors.
- ESRL patents, Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs) and other activities with industry.
- Contributions of data to national data bases and programs, and involvement in international quality-control activities to ensure accuracy, precision, inter-comparability, and accessibility of global data sets.
- Guiding Documents