- Spectacles! Of a Different Color: An introduction to the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Clouds in a Bottle: Investigate how clouds form.
Middle School Level
- An Alien Point of View: View the world at other wavelengths.
- What's your current direction? Observe how heat, density and viscosity influence the flow of liquids and the atmosphere.
- Light Beams: Discover how light is used to measure the atmosphere.
- Getting a Charge Out of Life: Find out how clouds generate electricity and lightning.
High School Level
- How to See Where You Can't Be: An introduction to remote sensing
- Clouds and Climate: Find out how clouds play a vital role in climate by regulating the Earth's energy balance.
- Convection: The secret behind intricate cloud patterns and thunderstorms.
- Glitter: How "glitter" can improve weather observations over the ocean.
- Raman Scattering: A simple way to change the color of a laser.