April 8 - 13, 2018
GSD's Georg Grell will co-chair "Chemistry, Climate, and Weather Feedbacks in the Earth System" session, and Stan Benjamin will co-chair the "Aviation Meteorology: Observations, Modeling, and Operations" session. Ben Green (GSD/CIRES) will also be presenting.
The EGU General Assembly 2018 will bring together geoscientists from all over the world to one meeting covering all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences. The EGU aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geoscience.
- Assimilation of Satellite AOD Retrievals to Improve Aerosol Forecasts with FV3-GOCART
- Real-time Wildfire Smoke Prediction in the United States: The HRRR-Smoke Model
- Aerosol Impact on Seasonal Prediction Using FIM-CHem-iHYCOM Coupled Model
- Online Inclusion of Chemical Modules into NOAA's Next Generation Global Prediction System
- Short-range cloud/precipitation forecasts from the U.S. NOAA 3-km HRRR model
- Development and Test of the Scale- and Aerosol-Aware Grell-Freitas Convection Parameterization within the Next Generation Global Prediction System
- Evaluation of Subseasonal Errors and Skill in the FIM-iHYCOM Model
For more information contact: Susan Cobb 303-497-5093