CarbonTracker is an open product of NOAA's Earth System Research Laboratory using data from the NOAA ESRL greenhouse gas observational network and collaborating institutions. Results, including figures and tabular material found on the CarbonTracker website may be used for non-commercial purposes without restriction. We kindly ask you to acknowledge, cite, and/or reference CarbonTracker as described below.Citing our results
- We ask that scientific work that relies heavily on CarbonTracker products is discussed with us before publication, to ensure proper representation of our work and co-authorship if appropriate.
- Please cite as: Jacobson et al. 2020
- The DOI for CT2019 is http://dx.doi.org/10.25925/39m3-6069
- Click here for the CT2019 reference in BibTeX format
- Click here for the CT2019 reference in RIS format
- For other formats please follow this link and click on "Cite" at the bottom https://search.datacite.org/works/10.25925/39m3-6069
- Please use "CT2019" as the shorthand to refer to our product, not "CT". This identifies both the product and the release version.
- Note that the product is called "CarbonTracker" without a space character, not "Carbon ␣ Tracker".
- Please include our suggested acknowledgment text in your acknowledgments section.
- Boilerplate model description text provided upon request.
...we compare our results to NOAA's CarbonTracker, version CT2019 (Jacobson et al. 2020). In this work, CT2019 is ...
CarbonTracker CT2019 results provided by NOAA ESRL, Boulder, Colorado, USA from the website at http://carbontracker.noaa.gov.
A. R. Jacobson, K. N. Schuldt, J. B. Miller, T. Oda, P. Tans, A. Andrews, J. Mund, L. Ott, G. J. Collatz,T. Aalto, S. Afshar, K. Aikin, S. Aoki, F. Apadula, B. Baier, P. Bergamaschi, A. Beyersdorf, S. C. Biraud,A. Bollenbacher, D. Bowling, G. Brailsford, J. B. Abshire, G. Chen, H. Chen, L. Chmura, Sites Climadat,A. Colomb, S. Conil, A. Cox, P. Cristofanelli, E. Cuevas, R. Curcoll, C. D. Sloop, K. Davis, S. D. Wekker,M. Delmotte, J. P. DiGangi, E. Dlugokencky, J. Ehleringer, J. W. Elkins, L. Emmenegger, M. L. Fischer,G. Forster, A. Frumau, M. Galkowski, L. V. Gatti, E. Gloor, T. Griffis, S. Hammer, L. Haszpra, J. Hatakka,M. Heliasz, A. Hensen, O. Hermanssen, E. Hintsa, J. Holst, D. Jaffe, A. Karion, S. R. Kawa, R. Keeling,P. Keronen, P. Kolari, K. Kominkova, E. Kort, P. Krummel, D. Kubistin, C. Labuschagne, R. Langenfelds,O. Laurent, T. Laurila, T. Lauvaux, B. Law, J. Lee, I. Lehner, M. Leuenberger, I. Levin, J. Levula, J. Lin,M. Lindauer, Z. Loh, M. Lopez, C. Lund Myhre, T. Machida, I. Mammarella, G. Manca, A. Manning, A.Manning, M. V. Marek, P. Marklund, M. Y. Martin, H. Matsueda, K. McKain, H. Meijer, F. Meinhardt, N.Miles, C. E. Miller, M. Molder, S. Montzka, F. Moore, J.-A. Morgui, S. Morimoto, B. Munger, J. Necki, S. ¨Newman, S. Nichol, Y. Niwa, S. ODoherty, M. Ottosson-Lofvenius, B. Paplawsky, J. Peischl, O. Peltola, J.- ¨M. Pichon, S. Piper, C. Plass-Dolmer, M. Ramonet, E. Reyes-Sanchez, S. Richardson, H. Riris, T. Ryerson, ¨K. Saito, M. Sargent, M. Sasakawa, Y. Sawa, D. Say, B. Scheeren, M. Schmidt, A. Schmidt, M. Schumacher, P. Shepson,M. Shook, K. Stanley, M. Steinbacher, B. Stephens, C. Sweeney, K. Thoning, M. Torn, J. Turnbull, K.Tørseth, P. V. D. Bulk, I. T. V. D. Laan-Luijkx, D. V. Dinther, A. Vermeulen, B. Viner, G. Vitkova, S.Walker, D. Weyrauch, S. Wofsy, D. Worthy, D. Young, and M. Zimnoch. CarbonTracker CT2019, 2020.DOI: 10.25925/39m3-6069Acknowledgment text
"CarbonTracker CT2019 results provided by NOAA ESRL, Boulder, Colorado, USA from the website at http://carbontracker.noaa.gov."Suggested Website Citation
"CarbonTracker CT2019, http://carbontracker.noaa.gov"