WP-3D Effective Policies & Procedures
- Section 8 lists the training requirements for Operations over land for both NOAA and non-NOAA personnel. The three specified courses are available online through NOAA E-Learning.
- For flights over water, both NOAA and non-NOAA personnel who have not completed the water survival training (due every 5 years) would be limited to 3 flights in an Observer status.
NOAA AOC policies apply to all visitors
- POLICY 209-2 Foreign Object Damage (FOD) / Debris Prevention Program (effective 9 March 2012)
- POLICY 221-13 Tool Control and Accountability Policy (effective 1 November 2011)
Procedures for MacDill AFB
- MacDill Directions (effective 23 February 2010)
Network access for MacDill AFB
Members of SENEX will need to fill out, sign, scan and email these forms back to Sean McMillan at AOC in order to use and attach computers to noaa2306 network. This includes scientific computers that are going to attach to the network on the aircraft.
Please name the forms following this convention:
- NOAA2306 Access Agreement CHECKLIST (for people)
- non NOAA2306 Equipment Connection CHECKLIST (for machines)
Printing documents while visiting MacDill AFB
There is a networked printer available for scientists during integration.
- Printer driver for HP Color LaserJet CP2020 PCL6.