Credit: Will Von Dauster, NOAA
ESRL Research Reviews
Laboratory scientific reviews are conducted every four years to evaluate the quality, relevance, and performance of research conducted in OAR laboratories to both internal and external interests, and to help strategically position the laboratory in its planning of its future science. These reviews are intended to ensure that OAR laboratory research is linked to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Strategic Plan, relevant to NOAA Research mission and priorities, and consistent with NOAA planning, programming, and budgeting.
- Physical Sciences Division Review (May 12-14, 2015)
- 2015: Chemical Sciences Division Review
- 2013: Global Monitoring Division Review
- 2010: Physical Sciences Research Review (Global Systems Division and Physical Sciences Division)
- 2008: Atmospheric Chemistry Research Review (Chemical Sciences Division and Global Monitoring Division)