The building maintenance scheduled for Friday February 27th at 5:00pm MST has been postponed until 5:00pm March 6th. PSD's website will be down during the maintenance.
Robert S. WebbDirector, Physical Sciences Division
- Ph.D., Department of Geological Sciences, Brown University , Providence, RI, September 1989.
Thesis: Late Quaternary Water-level Fluctuations in the Northeastern United States, Primary advisor: Thompson Webb III
- M.Sc., Department of Geological Sciences, Brown University , Providence, RI, May 1985.
- A.B., Department of Earth Sciences, Dartmouth College , Hanover, NH, June 1981.
- Western Water Assessment
- Colorado Streamflow Reconstructions
- Global Patterns of the Risk of Seasonal Extremes Related to ENSO
- Climate Change and Water Working Group (CCAWWG)
- Some Presentations
- Other Projects