The building maintenance scheduled for Friday February 27th at 5:00pm MST has been postponed. It is rescheduled for March 6rd.
Gilbert P. CompoResearch Scientist III
- Ph.D., Astrophysical,Planetary, and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, Nov 1997.
- M.S., Astrophysical, Planetary, and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, June 1994.
- Certificate, Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, June 1994.
- B.S., Physics, Duke University, May 1992.
- El Nino effects around the globe
- El Nino effects on variance
- predictability of seasonal anomalies
- predictability of storm track anomalies
- data assimilation for 100 or more years of daily tropospheric analyses
- dynamics of precipitation distributions
- model error diagnosis
- wavelet analysis