Current and Anticipated Precipitation Anomalies over the U.S.This page is no longer being maintained.
Similar information can be found at the NOAA Climate Prediction Center's Global Precipitation Timeseries page.
Precipitation data over the U.S. can be accessed from their ftp site.
Other Related Links
- The U.S. Drought Monitor, depicts current drought conditions. A cooperative effort between the National Drought Mitigation Center, NOAA and the U.S. Dept of Agriculture. Updated weekly, on Thursday.
- Latest SNOTEL snow water equivalent map for the Western U.S., from the Western Regional Climate Center in Reno, NV. Updated daily.
- U.S. Geological Survey, Daily Streamflow Map. Updated daily.
- Monthly Standardized Precipitation Index (SPI) maps for the United States (from Western Regional Climate Center, Reno, NV). Updated monthly.
- Recent surface observations and upper air observations over the United States are contained on related pages.
This is a Research and Development Application