Time Section Plots Using NCEP Daily Data
- Operational data are available from Jan 1, 1979 through 07/28/2014
- Reanalysis data are available from Jan 1, 1948 through
- Outgoing Longwave Radiation data are available from June 1, 1974 through Dec 31 2013 .
(Default plot is Time-Longitude along the Equator with no area averaging)
You may use the images produced from this page in publications, but we ask that you acknowledge us in this manner: Image provided by the NOAA/ESRL Physical Sciences Division, Boulder Colorado from their Web site at http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/.
- Operational: All mean, anomaly, and climatology plots can be created. Pressure levels available: 1000, 850, 700, 500, 400, 300, 250, 200, 150, 100, 70, 50.
- Reanalysis: No climatology for surface relative humidity, therefore no climatology or anomaly plots. All pressure levels plus surface are available.
- Please report any errors to: email@example.com
This is a Research and Development Application