The ESRL website will be unavailable for 24 hours starting Friday, March 6th at 5:00pm MT due to building maintenance.
We have transitioned the data files from netCDF3 to netCDF4-classic format (transition date: Aug 14th).
20th Century Reanalysis V2
This plot shows the difference between the zonally averaged winds during El Nino events for the 20CR minus the NCEP/NCAR R1 dataset
Options to produce plot are using the WRIT Monthly/Seasonaly Mapping page
- Variable:Zonal Wind
- Dataset 1:20CR
- Dataset 2: NCEP/NCAR R1
- Mon1: Jan
- Mon2: Jan
- Years: 1983,1988,1994,1995,1998
- Type of Plot: Height/Latitude
- Statistic: Anomaly
- Latitude Range: -90 to 90
- Longitude Range: 0 to 357.5
- Level Range: 1000mb to 100mb