Hydrometeorological Observatory of Tiksi
- Tiksi FTP Data
- Documents: readme files, site documentation
- Photos: on-site photos of Tiksi station
- Aethalometer: Black Carbon measurements
- BSRN: Baseline Surface Radiation Network (See http://www.bsrn.awi.de)
- CAFMET: Wind measurements at the meteorological Clean Air Facility
- cimel: Sun photometer
- CRN: Climate Reference Network (See http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/crn/)
- FLUXTOWER: 20 meter Tundra Tower
- OZONE: TEI-49i surface ozone measurements
The BROWSER allows viewing of these instrument measurements:
- Flux tower
This facility supports the research needs of the International community, across disciplines including supporting Global Atmosphere Watch measurements as well as other climate observations.
Did you know...
- Tiksi the northernmost town in the world with more than 5000 inhabitants.