ESRL Global Systems Division
Data Access and Delivery Systems
Clarus Background Fields Required For QC
The objectives for this task are to add all Clarus' background fields data to MADIS for use when implementing the Clarus Quality Checking (QC) algorithms. This task will be done in advance of implementing the Clarus QC algorithms in MADIS.
RWIS Contributor RoleContributor involvement is not required for this task.
Clarus Team RoleThe Clarus team role for this task are as follows:
- Provide the monthly historical climatological data to the MADIS team.
- Provide the historical Rawinsonde data to the MADIS team.
- Provide the following for stage II and stage IV precipitation data:
- Ingest configuration information for ingesting stage II&IV precipitation data.
- Ingest code written in C or C++ for the stage II&IV precipitation data.
- Decoders written in C or C++ for the stage II&IV precipitation data.
MADIS Team Tasking and Status
|Clarus Background Field Required||Status||Completion Date||Required Date|
|Monthly Historical Climatological Data.||Completed||11/25/2013||12/31/2013|
|Historical Rawindsonde Data.||Completed||11/25/2013||12/31/2013|
|Stage II and Stage IV Precipitation Data.||Completed||12/09/2013||12/31/2013|