What's New in CarbonTracker 2011?
- Observations and flux estimates for 2010
- Revised flux estimates for 2000-2009
- New CO2 observational data:
- Multiple priors: CarbonTracker now consists of eight independent
simulations, each using a unique combination of flux priors. This
represents a factorial design experiment to explore the sensitivity of
CarbonTracker results to the influence of the first-guess flux.
- Mole fraction data are now provided in netCDF-4 format, using internal compression. This change
may require an update to your analysis software.
- ESRL has switched to a new FTP server, and downloads for CarbonTracker are now available at the new URL ftp://aftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/products/carbontracker/co2.
- Revised Executive Summary.
For a complete description about this release and previous releases, please see Version History.
How do flux estimates from CarbonTracker 2011 compare with previous releases?