Abstracts for the Global Monitoring Annual Conference must be submitted online by filling out the online submission form. Please click on the button below if you plan on giving a presentation, either oral or poster, at the ESRL Global Monitoring Conference for 2014.
Abstract Submission has closed.
You can view last years oral and poster abstracts: 2013 Conference Book of Abstracts
- Submission — All abstracts should be submitted using the online form reached by clicking the button above. If you have problems submitting an abstract with the online form, send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Misti.Hinson@noaa.gov. Misti can be contacted by phone at 303-497-6083.
- Time — Papers are given a total of 15 minutes. You should allow up to 5 minutes of that time for discussion.
- Deadlines — Submission deadline is April 1, 2014. Abstracts that do not arrive by the submission deadline may be accepted only after special consideration. Contact ESRL/GMAC Information before submitting a late abstract. You will be notified of acceptance for a presentation or poster by April 15, 2014.
- Length of Abstracts — The complete abstract, including title, authors, text, images and image captions, must fit onto one letter sized (8.5x11") page. A maximum of two images is allowed. At least one image is required. Abstracts may be edited, if necessary, for clarity, grammar, style, and length. If the abstract submission is too large to fit on one page, the author will be requested to resubmit a shortened abstract.
- Format — Abstracts submitted are reformatted to be compatible with the automated publication software that is used to publish the conference abstract book. Image location and size will likely change in order to best fit onto the single abstract page.
- Poster session — Authors may present any paper for the meeting as a poster if desired. If you wish to present a poster paper, under "Presentation Information," check "Request that this abstract be considered for a poster." Some papers that are requested for an oral presentation may be changed to a poster presentation depending on time availability and subject matter.
- Revisions — If you need to make changes to your abstract after it has been submitted, send them directly by email to email@example.com.
- If you have any questions, contact the ESRL/GMD webmaster.