- The Aerosol Group's 1993 Annual Report
- Climate Forcing by Aerosol Particles: a report of the NOAA panel meeting , Oct 13-14 1994.
- NOAA OGP Aerosol Climate Forcing Program: 1995 Program Summary
- The Aerosol Group's 1996 Annual Report
- The Aerosol Group's 1997 Lab Review contribution
- The Aerosol Group's 2000 Annual Report
- The Aerosol Group's 2001 Annual Report
Seminars and Presentations
- Andrews et al.,Vertical profiles of aerosol optical properties over a rural continental site International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences, July 10-18, 2001, Innsbruck, Austria
- Bergin et al., "Aerosol Optical Depth Estimates Based on Nephelometer Measurements at the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program Southern Great Plains Site", Proceedings of the Sixth Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Science Team Meeting March 4-7, 1996, San Antonio, Texas
- Delene, D.J. and J. A. Ogren, "Long-term In-situ Aerosol Data Sets for Determining Uncertainties in Satellite Retrieval Algorithms", GACP Second Science Team Meeting, NY, New York, September 30,1999.
- Ogren et al., "Aerosol Radiative Properties Downwind of North America: Dependence on Airmass Trajectory", presented at the 1997 Fall AGU meeting, San Francisco, December, 1997.
- Ogren, J.A., Systematic Variations of Aerosol Optical Properties presented at the American Association of Aerosol Research Conference, Portland, OR, 2001.
- Ogren, J.A., "Measurements of the Climate-forcing Properties of Atmospheric Aerosols", presented at the Center for Atmospheric Sciences, University of Mexico, Mexico City, January, 1998.
- Ogren, J.A., "Enhanced Aerosol Measurements at NOAA's Baseline Observatory at Barrow, Alaska", extended abstract for poster presentation at DOE/ARM Science Team meeting, Tucson, March 1998.
- Sheridan et al., "Spatial and temporal variability of aerosol single-scattering albedo", presented at the 1997 Fall AGU meeting, San Francisco, December, 1997.
- Ogren et al.," "Aerosol Radiative Properties Measured at the Kaashidhoo Climate Observatory during INDOEX", INDOEX Workshop,Utrecht, Netherlands, Feb.-Mar., 1999.
- Jefferson et al., Climate-forcing Properties
of Indian Ocean Aerosols
- Sheridan et al., In Situ Aersol Profiling Over the DOE/ARM Southern Great Plains Cloud and Radiation Testbed Site CMDL Annual Meeting, Boulder, May 3-4,2000.
- Delene D. J. and J. A. Ogren, Variability of Aerosol Properties Among Surface Monitoring StationsAmerican Geophysical Union 1999 Fall Meeting, San Francisco, California, Dec 16, 1999.