THD Aerosol QC Plots
These plots are designed to allow NOAA/CMDL staff to review current station operations. Feel free to browse these plots, but be aware that they are raw unedited data.
Do not quote or cite.
Atmospheric Properties (Corrected Data):
- Light Scattering and Absorption Coefficients
- Light scattering, Humidified Nephelometer
- f(RH) (ratio of wet to dry nephelometer scattering coefficients vs. time)
- Humidograph (ratio of wet to dry nephelometer scattering coefficients vs. relative humidity)
- Aerosol Intensive Properties (single-scattering albedo, hemispheric backscattering fraction, Ångström exponent)
- Aerosol Intensive Properties, Humidified Nephelometer
- CN Concentration
- Corrected, but unedited, aerosol data via Anonymous FTP Please read all documentation prior to data usage.