22nd International Symposium on Gas Kinetics
Boulder and the CU campus
Fly in and out of Denver International Airport (DIA). Primary choices for transportation to/from CU/Boulder:
- SuperShuttle shuttle service (door to door)
- RTD SkyRide route AB : Boulder / DIA bus service (requires transfer to a local bus and likely a short walk to get to a hotel)
- Renting a car and driving:
- Check-in and ice-breaker reception at the Millenium Hotel Boulder
- Oral presentations in CU MATH 100 (the CU Mathematics Building, lecture hall 100) Enter the Mathematics Building, located southwest of the intersection at Folsom Street and Colorado Avenue, from the main SE entrance.
- Lunch at the CU Center for Community (C4C)
- Poster sessions at the CU Stadium Club Enter the Stadium Club (4th floor) via the elevator located on the exterior east side (near the middle) of Folsom Field.
- Polanyi Lecture at the CU Glenn Miller Ballroom Enter the University Memorial Center (UMC) from the main (south) entrance.
- Banquet at the NCAR Mesa Lab
Bus transportation will be provided following the Polanyi Lecture. Personal cars may be used as well.