22nd International Symposium on Gas Kinetics
Registration will be open online 15 January - 1 May 2012
Registration fee includes:
- Check-in and Ice-Breaker reception (Sunday evening, June 17th) at the Millenium Hotel Boulder
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch (Monday - Friday)
- Banquet at the NCAR Mesa Lab (Wednesday evening)
- optional excursion: Sunrise Nature Hike (Tuesday and/or Thursday mornings)
- optional excursion: Celestial Seasonings and Dushanbe Teahouse in Boulder, or Red Rocks Park & Amphitheater and Dinosaur Ridge in Morrison (Tuesday afternoon)
- optional excursion: Lab Tour at CU Chemistry / JILA, NCAR, or NOAA / Science on a Sphere * (Friday afternoon) * NOAA tour requires an advance security screening and prior clearance.
Additional fees may apply for guests. Additional registration fees will apply for late registration (after May 1st). On-site registrations will be accepted at check-in or at the symposium help desk, on a space-available basis.
Maximum number of delegates: approximately 250